AudioOne is Ireland’s largest digital audio publisher with 2.5M Irish adults tuning in to our streamed audio content. To support our growth plans, we are now seeking an Operations and Sales Support Executive to join our team based in Dublin.
AudioOne sells digital audio advertising to advertising agencies. Our audio ads play when people listen to music streaming, digital radio and podcasts.
SoundCloud and TuneIn are just two of the globally recognised audio publisher brands we sell in Ireland. We also offer access to the best of the best in podcast content also through our Podcast Select product.
This is an incredible opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic sector and to accelerate your career in advertising operations and sales and marketing support.
So what we are looking for?
- Implement, manage, optimise and report on digital audio advertising campaigns sold by the team.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including analysis, commentary and performance evaluation in relation to campaign goals.
- Effective communication internally and externally putting the client at the centre of everything we do.
- Act as a liaison point between Sales and Finance to ensure campaigns are properly reconciled and invoiced promptly.
- Manage revenue sheets, contact databases and marketing assets, including website, social profiles and key sales and marketing materials.
- Strategising with the Sales team to identify ways to develop current accounts and prospect for new business.
- Respond to briefs, creating proposals and developing presentations for new and existing clients.
- 2 years experience in a relevant field ie. sales support, operations, marketing.
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and not afraid of numbers.
- We are looking for maturity, someone with a desire to take on responsibility and grow.
- You must be sociable, fun and outgoing as social events play an important role in relationship building with clients.
- There is a lot more within this role and so the successful candidate needs to be versatile and ambitious.
Nice To Have:
- Operations, Admin, Digital Marketing or Sales Support experience.
- Design, video and audio editing skills.
- You will report into the Sales Director and support the Sales Managers.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative, supportive and goal oriented small team environment.
- Immersive training to develop and build on skillsets.
- 5 weeks holidays and a Birthday holiday.
- Hybrid working (3 Days Office / 2 from Home).
- Competitive starting salary at €25K-€35K depending on level of relevant experience.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: From €25,000.00 – €35,000.00
Supplemental pay types:
- Sales commission for directly sourced business
- Bachelor’s (preferred – not essential)
- Advertising Sales: 2 years (required)
- Alternates between WeWork offices at Charlemont, Dublin 2 and Dublin Landings, Dublin 1