AudioOne, Ireland’s largest digital audio marketplace, is now seeking a Sales Executive to join its growing team.
Digital audio advertising is the fastest growing digital ad format in Ireland. It is exciting and offers great new opportunities for advertisers. Its appeal grows daily as more people form digital audio listening habits.
AudioOne sells digital audio advertising to media agencies and clients alike. Our ads play when people listen to music streaming, digital radio and podcasts. SoundCloud and TuneIn are two globally recognised digital audio brands we sell.
We are now looking for a sales executive to join our team to help us drive revenue, find new advertisers and develop stronger relationships with existing agencies and clients.
This is an incredible opportunity to immerse yourself in the digital audio sector.
So what we are looking for?
- Media sales and planning experience – ideally you sell advertising currently and can point to a track record of consistent target beating revenue delivery. In the absence of media sales experience, media planning experience is also desirable.
- Attitude – someone with energy, ambition, get up and go and who can point to success in previous roles. Someone who wants to take on responsibility and uses their initiative to make things happen.
- Determination and persistence – sales is a challenging career with ups and downs, we are looking for someone who is passionate, tenacious and will keep trying. There is no substitute for a good work ethic.
- Customer first mindset – our success is tied to the success of our campaigns and the strength of the relationships we develop with advertisers. Good relationships are built on being reliable, trusted and understanding the brief and the advertiser’s business. We are looking for someone who can build and sustain these types of relationships with customers.
- Communication skills – as this is a sales role, the candidate must have very strong oral and written skills. They should be skilled at understanding and responding to briefs. Confident at presenting in-person. Personable and builds good rapport.
What We Offer:
- Learning environment – we are a small supportive tight-knit team. We will give you responsibility, train you and equip you to be at your very best. You will be accountable for your targets and you will learn a lot.
- Input – as a small team your input will be sought and valued. You will contribute to the future direction of the business and will feel a sense of ownership.
- Development & progression – with you, we will set quarterly goals which will provide a roadmap for your development and progression within the company.
- Strong brands – you and your clients will have access to great content and audience reach. Our relationships with our content providers means that you will be selling some globally recognised digital audio brands.
- Growing market – digital audio is growing quickly and listenership levels are surging. It is a very exciting area within digital advertising. You will develop a level of knowledge and expertise in a market that is relatively new and thriving.
- We offer 5 weeks holiday
- We offer an additional day for birthday
- We offer a hybrid working environment with an office on Dame Street
- You will join our profit share scheme
- You will be entitled to participate in our continuous professional development fund
- The starting salary will lie between €28K and €35K depending on experience
- You will earn sales bonus when you beat your targets
This position is open now. It is a full time, permanent role although we will consider part-time applicants. If this is of interest, please detail why you feel you should be considered. This is a great role for the right candidate. We are interested in understanding the match between our requirements and your requirements. Send you CV and suitability statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time.