AudioOne, Ireland’s largest digital audio marketplace, is now seeking a Senior Sales Manager to join its growing team.
Digital audio advertising is the fastest growing digital ad format in Ireland. It is exciting and offers great new opportunities for advertisers. Its appeal grows daily as more people form digital audio listening habits.
AudioOne sells digital audio advertising to media agencies and clients alike. Our ads play when people listen to music streaming, digital radio and podcasts. SoundCloud and TuneIn are two globally recognised digital audio brands we sell.
We are now looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join our team to help us drive revenue, find new advertisers, and develop stronger relationships with existing agencies and clients.
This is an incredible opportunity to further develop your media sales career within a fast-growing sector.
So what we are looking for?
- Media sales and planning experience – you will have 5+ years of media sales or planning experience. You will be able to point to a track record of consistent target beating revenue delivery across agencies and clients. In the absence of media sales experience, senior level media planning and account experience is desirable.
- Accountability and Responsibility – we are a small, growing team. This candidate will be the lead commercial person for AudioOne reporting into the company directors. We are looking for someone who relishes responsibility, people management and the buzz of proposing ideas and getting deals over the line.
- Educator – digital audio is an emerging medium and as such sales success goes hand in hand with market education. The successful candidate will be someone who keeps on top of this developing market, identifying and proposing opportunities for advertisers to push forward and do new things. Working efficiently with the Operations team, Directors and third parties will deliver success.
- Customer first mindset – our success is tied to the success of our campaigns and the strength of the relationships we develop with advertisers. Good relationships are built on being reliable, trusted and understanding the brief and the advertiser’s business. We are looking for someone who can point to excellent, trusted and long-standing relationships with agencies and clients.
- Communication skills – as this is a sales role, the candidate must have very strong oral and written skills. They should be skilled at understanding and responding to briefs. Confident at presenting in-person. Personable and builds good rapport.
What We Offer:
- Strong Position – we have a strong foothold in this sector and are looking for someone to help us develop this further. You will have access to a recognised brand, quality inventory, good technology and a strong team. This provides a good platform for a solid platform for a sales professional to succeed.
- Growing market – digital audio is growing quickly, and listenership levels are surging. It is a very exciting area within digital advertising. You will develop a valuable level of knowledge and expertise in a market that is relatively new and thriving.
- Opportunity – you will play a key role in the future development of AudioOne. The opportunity to directly contribute commercially and strategically to the evolution of the business is not always possible in sales roles but is with this role. Success in this role will stand you in good stead for progression within the business.
- We offer 5 weeks holiday
- We offer an additional day for birthday
- We offer a hybrid working environment with an office on Dame Street
- We will create a motivating bonus scheme to reward new business and account growth
- You will be entitled to participate in our continuous professional development fund
- The starting salary will be from €60,000
This position is open now. It is a full time, permanent role although we will consider part-time applicants. If this is of interest, please detail why you feel you should be considered. This is a great role for the right candidate. We are interested in understanding the match between our requirements and your requirements. Send you CV and suitability statement to email@example.com
Thank you for your time.